È disponibile il set Leica Summicron C
The Leica Summicron-C T2.0 Lens Set with Case includes six lenses, comprising 21mm, 29mm, 35mm, 50mm, 75mm, and 100mm. They feature an image circle of over 34mm, which easily covers the Super-35mm format, as well as covering the larger RED Epic Dragon sensor in 6K mode. The lenses feature similar characteristics as the larger, faster, and significantly more expensive Leica Summilux-C lenses. However, the Summicron-C lenses are one stop slower at T 2.0 and are 30% shorter and 20% lighter than the bigger lenses.
The lenses feature stainless steel PL mounts, which make the lenses compatible with the most commonly used professional digital cinema cameras, including the ARRI Alexa, RED Epic, Sony F5 and F55, and Canon C300 PL. They cover a large image circle, over 34mm diameter, allowing you to use these lenses on the RED Dragon sensor in 6K mode.
The lenses all maintain the same length and front barrel size (95mm), while the focus and iris gears are in the same position on each lens, speeding lens changes, as you don’t need to adjust lens accessories. Mechanically the lenses use a Helix-style focus mechanism and an 8-blade iris and feature opposing focus scales: one for the operator side and one for the assistant side of the lens. The lenses are come in a hard case with a custom cut foam interior.
- Optical Design
- The lenses cover an image circle greater than 34mm in diameter, allows you to use the lenses with Super35 sensors and greater – including the RED Epic Dragon sensor in 6K mode.
- Focus Scales
- Large, clear numerals on both sides of the focus barrel benefit allow you to pull focus from either side of the lens, without having to remount the lens on the camera.
- An eight-blade iris provides an octagonal shape at any stop above wide open – T2.0.
- Weight/Size Ratio
- These lenses are designed for all shooting applications, including handheld and Steadicam, providing a comfortable balance ratio with the latest compact cameras.
- Gear Position
- All six lenses share the same size and front barrel diameter, and position of focus and iris gears, speeding lens changes as lens accessories don’t have to be repositioned when you change lenses.